Welcome To Our School
Headteacher’s welcome and vision
Hello and welcome to our School. Queen Boudica Primary School is a school we are proud of. We have welcomed pupils and families for seven years, since we opened as a brand new school in September 2009. In that time we have grown significantly in terms of pupil numbers, staff and buildings. We now have capacity to admit 420 pupils.
At Queen Boudica Primary School all children enjoy an education which helps them to fulfil their potential, discover their talents and instils in them a lifelong love of learning. We also want children to become independent and be able to make a positive contribution to the community. We actively promote the British values including tolerance and mutual respect. Alongside this, we believe that developing children’s self-esteem and confidence is fundamental to their learning. In addition, of course we are committed to ensuring that every child achieves the highest possible academic standards.
Working together our vision will be realised through:
- Providing a safe, caring, stimulating and innovative learning environment.
- Creating an atmosphere of mutual respect, trust and co-operation.
- Encouraging children to learn actively with and from each other.
- Enabling every child to achieve the highest standards of which they are capable.
- High expectations reached through challenging, creative and purposeful learning experiences.
- Enabling every child to experience success and develop a joy for learning.
- Equipping children with skills for life in a rapidly changing society.
- Promoting personal, social, moral, spiritual and cultural development.
- Encouraging tolerance and harmony between different cultural traditions so that children appreciate and respect their own and other cultures.
- Developing close and supportive links with the community.
Parents and carers are very welcome to visit the school and look round by prior arrangement or appointment. For further information, please take a look at our school website. For any further enquiries please telephone the school office.
Ms Clare Woodward
Love Learning ~ Care For Everyone ~ Aim High